AutoDWG DWG Compare
It helps you find differences between versions of AutoCAD drawings and display them graphically.
DWGSee is a dwg viewer, and AutoDWG DWG Compare is a feature of DWGSee .
- Find differences between two revisions of an AutoCAD drawing.
- Display the differences in views, using contrasting colors for added entities, deleted entities and modified entities.
- Synchronously zoom the result drawings.
- Synchronously locate the selected entity when you click the result report list.
- Comparison of the contents of configuration.
How to run AutoDWG DWG Compare?
Download and launch AutoDWG DWGSee Pro program, from menu bar click "File/DWG Compare", and then please select 2 reversions of one drawing file to compare.
DWGCompareX, a standalone ActiveX control for comparing dwg is available for developers.Email us or contact us for license.
Want to download a trial version and give it a try? Click here: Free Download