PDFin - import your PDF to AutoCAD
Converts PDF into editable DWG or DXF
Supports AutoCAD 2013 Now!
- Convert PDF file to editable DWG and DXF file;
- Save PDF as AutoCAD R14 - R2013 DWG/DXF files;
- Supports all versions of Adobe PDF file;
- Retain lines, arcs, true type texts;
- Accepts single page or multi-page PDF input;
- Select specific page(s) to be converted;
- Convert raster image to vector entities (Stand-alone version only*);
- Support batch conversion(Pro version only*);
- Retain the PDF scale, scale preset;
- High quality, ease of use.
*Version differences, see details
Example of PDF to DWG converter:
There are 3 different versions, PDFin AutoCAD plug-in version, stand-alone version, Pro-Batch version
PDFin PDF to DWG Converter
- PDFin is AutoCAD plug-in, AutoCAD full blown version requested. Supports AutoCAD R14~2013,
- Install and launch program with AutoCAD command “PDFin”, then it will import PDF to AutoCAD drawing area directly,
- The resulted drawing retains all vector editable lines, arcs texts and solid entities in PDF, and it converts scanned raster pdf as image references.
- Prior file conversion, you can select PDF page ranges and preset scale, as default it is 1:1.
PDF to DWG Converter Stand-Alone Version
- An independent application, no AutoCAD or Adobe required. Works for AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD. TurboCAD...
- It preserves all features of PDFIn AutoCAD plug-in version, and additional supports scanned raster PDF vectorization.
- This PDFin stand-alone can save your PDF file as AutoCAD compatible DWG or DXF files, all editable.
PDF to DWG Pro-Batch Version:
- It preserves all features of PDF to DWG Stand-alone version, and also supports batch conversion, to process many PDF files in one go.
- This PDFin Pro will save your time and greatly enhance your working efficient, especially if there are many PDF files to deal with.
- OS: 32bit or 64bit Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8
- RAM: upper than 512MB is recommended.
- HDD: software installation requires 20 MB free spaces.