PDFin AutoCAD Plug-in
Converting Vector PDF into editable DWG and DXF, AutoCAD is requested to run as plug-in, the version of AutoCAD 2016~R14 is supported.
* Limited compatibility with AutoCAD LT and Raster scanned PDF
* See Stand-Alone version program, which is more powerful
Using Smart Object Recognition technology, arc in PDF retain its accuracy and clearness. See below images comparing our AutoDWG with a leading competitor.
The latest version of this PDFin AutoCAD Plug-in 2016 has been released recently.
1. What is the Vector PDF?>>
Vector PDF uses math to draw shapes using points, lines and curves. Typically electrically created PDF originally from CAD program, or published/converted from CAD drawing files.
|Try it Free!
PDFin-AutoCAD Plug-in Server
|Single user license price (USD)
Lifetime license & 1 year free update
|Convert PDF into editable drawing files|
|Support all vector entities in PDF including line, polyline, text, arc, circle, hatches, dimension etc.|
|Extract embedded raster images as Xref in converted drawing from PDF files|
|Keep scale, lineweight, solid entities, etc.|
|Full version AutoCAD is needed to run on your computer||Requested||Requested|
|Download & Buy|
Notice: Our order system is processed by Mycommerce.com
Order by fax
Please order online first, then you’ll get instructions from Mycommerce.com to continue.
Order by phone(24/7 online)
1-877-353-7297 (toll free in the US and part of Canada)
1-952-646-5331 (international toll line).
You can call the phone number above (24 hours a day 7 days a week) to place order by phone.
The code will be automatically emailed to you in 5 minutes after the purchase. By entering the unlock code into the same trial version you have already installed, the program will start working as full version, all trial limitations will be removed at once. There is no need to download again if you already have the trial version installed.
CD & EDS
CD is available for the purchase along with the software, it is optional and takes extra fees, and 1 week up to 3 weeks for the delivery especially if you are located outside US. Only one CD can be added in an order. Extended download service (EDS) is a service of MyCommerce.com, it is optional and removable from your order. Please notice CD and EDS download copies still need enter registration code to remove trial limit.
Purchasing online may not be tax free in your region, applicable sales tax is automatically calculated for product(s) and shipping costs. For tax exemption instructions, please contact us for more information.
Converting PDF into DWG and DXF, this converter is of high quality and easy to use.
Three steps to go
Please wait a few moments while the program is processing, then your file conversion is Done!
You’ll like it when you find the converted looks great and – it is editable. But touch up work may still needed for the PDF file loses part of original detail which is irrevocable since PDF file contains no layer. Anyway you saved much time than totally redrawing.
Settings and Options
The dialog-box explained explains itself; please find more details as follows.
PDFIn PDF to DWG Converter supports following commands:
|PDFIn||Import PDF file into AutoCAD|
|PDF2DWG||Convert each page in PDF file into DWG files individually|
|PDFInMenu||Add the PDFIn Menu into the AutoCAD main menu|
|PDFRegisterIt/PDFReg||Register the PDFIn program|
|AutodwgPDFHelp/AutodwgHelp||Add the PDFIn Menu into the AutoCAD main menu|
Question 1: I Type PDFIn In AutoCAD Command Line, But It Prompts: Unknown Command
You Can Try As Followings:
Please check with your AutoCAD version, it has to be AutoCAD FULL blown version, this program is AutoCAD ARX, won’t work with AutoCAD LT. In case you are running AutoCAD LT, please download and install the stand-alone version that works for you:
http://www.autodwg.com/download/PDF2DWG-SA2015.exe Please contact us to alter your license at a fee, if you’ve purchased incorrect version.
Step2: Please exit and close all windows of AutoCAD and run program install again. If for some reason, PDFin still won’t install as AutoCAD plug-in, please try to load it using AutoCAD command line as follows:
(1) Please go to the program installed folder where PDF to DWG Converter stored (as default it should installed to c:\Program Files\AutoDWG\PDFin), please find out and run the program autoload.exe and launch the AutoCAD again.
(2) Please try command “PDFin”, if it still won’t work, please from command line enter "ARX", and then press "L" to load, and then go to the program folder where PDF to DWG Converter installed, select appropriate arx version match to your AutoCAD version, see the table below.
Question 2: Why my converted drawing looks jaggy/looks like a picture, and is not editable?
There are two different types of PDF files, Raster PDF and Vector PDF. So that you will get various qualities of created CAD drawing files when converting them back into vector formats of DWG and DXF.
1. Vector PDF uses math to draw shapes using points, lines and curves. Typically electrically created PDF originally from CAD program, or published/converted from CAD drawing files. PDFin can create crystal clear and editable DWG's with Vector type of PDF files.
2. Raster PDF is an image made of hundreds (or thousands or millions) of tiny squares of color information, referred to as either pixels or dots, typical scanned PDF, or photos in a PDF, there are only bitmapped image of the sheets, PDFin simply bring image into AutoCAD background for you draft as overlay, lines etc in the image won’t been edit/removed – if you wish to trace the bitmapped image as vector line segments then AutoDWG PDF to DWG stand-alone version may works for you, which featured with raster to vector conversion, and it’s convert result will depends on how good the scan images are. Please contact us for file conversion evaluation and license alter.
OS:Compatible with XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10
RAM: 1024MB or greater, executable program takes 27Mb, loaded with a drawing file will take more RAM depends on the size of drawing file.
HD: 40MB free hard drive spaces to install
Free technical support is available to all customers, any question please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You do not have to install program on your machine, just email your PDF/Image file to us and we will run the program and then email the converted dwg/dxf file back to you, please provide your order ID and the original file(s), then we will email you back as soon as we can.
You’ll enjoy one year free update service since you buy the software. After expiry, you can continue using the software but no more updates will be available unless you purchase.